Thursday 21 May 2015

Post 5 - Future job

- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?
- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?
- In an office?
- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why
- Add any other related ideas.

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts


- Word Count: 220 words



It's difficult to say which job I'd like to have. I think that's because I love doing so many different things in life, I would be happy working in any of them. I think my ideal job would be to have a house in the country where I would grow my own food and cook and also teach students part-time. I'm a bit of a hippy and I love nature. I want to have a big garden near to a forest and a lake where I can go and forage and fish and only buy the minimum of things. 

I love teaching. I think it's important and I enjoy doing it, but I would prefer to have that as one activity as well as others. Maybe I could be a house keeper and teach private class once or twice a day. That sounds nice. 

I do like travelling, but not for work. As long as I can get there on my bike then I'll be happy. Even more fun would be if I lived somewhere snowy, I could go to work on skis. 

I don't want to work in an office either, unless I'm there to give a class. Offices are too sterile and small. They're so depressing and the people there look so unhealthy, slowly poisoning themselves with bad coffee and a lack of daylight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment